This event has now passed. We are currently in the process of planning more learning workshops for 2015 so please keep an eye out…
Come along and Make Christmas With Us… click here to book you place!
This year, make your own crackers, gift tags and tree decorations and embellish them with pretty, festive designs to wow your family and friends.
You can also join in a card-making session, which will give you lots of ideas and offer top tips, using a beautiful collection of craft papers, ribbons, bows, and charming bells and stamps.
Running the workshop will be our Home Editor Emily, who’s been crafting since she was a little girl and loves making cards and personalising special occasions. Joining her will be Sheila Halliwell who’s a demonstrator for Docrafts and is a papercraft expert. She will show you fun techniques such as die-cutting, embossing, decoupage and stamping, so there’ll be no shortage of inspiration.
At the end of the day, you’ll also go home with a free Christmas first to make yourself.
All you need to know
– Tickets cost £69 per person and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note, tickets for this event are non-refundable, unless it is cancelled or postponed.
– All materials will be supplied by Docrafts, and all materials used will be available in our online shop at shop.womansweekly.com
– The workshop will be held in our offices: IPC Media, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU. The office is within walking distance of London Bridge, Waterloo, Waterloo East, Blackfriars and Southwark Stations.
– A guest list policy will be in operation at the event
– There is a restaurant on site, where you can buy a cooked meal or sandwiches to eat on our rood terrace if the weather is fine or In the canteen which has amazing views over London. There are also local sandwich bars or you may bring your own lunch. Tea, coffee and water will be provided.
10am Meet and greet, and tea and coffee
10.30-11.30am Making fabric cards, with Emily
11.30-1pm Making Christmas cards, using a die-cutter and dies, with Sheila
2-3pm Making Christmas decorations. Tea and coffee will be brought in around 3pm for you to help yourselves
3-4pm Making Christmas crackers
4pm Finish off your projects
4.30pm End of workshop
Terms and conditions
The workshop is on Friday 10 October 2014 and once places are full, we will make tickets available for Monday 10 November. Please note, makes may differ from images shown on this page. Woman’s Weekly has the right to change the itinerary of the day. Tickets cost £69 per person and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The day will start at 10am and finishes at 4:30. Please note that tickets to this event are non-refundable, unless it’s cancelled or postponed.