Easy to make and healthy, this cannellini bean, olive, garlic and parsley dip is healthy and tastes great!
- 410g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 12 stuffed green olives, roughly chopped
- 4tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Baby carrots/carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Toasted pitta breads, cut into fingers or triangles
- Put the beans, garlic, lemon juice and oil in a food processor and whizz until smooth.
- Put into a bowl and stir in the chopped olives and parsley. Season well.
- Serve with the raw carrot and celery sticks, and fingers or triangles of toasted pitta for dipping.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.