A dip with a difference, choose between Camembert or Brie to make this cheesy bake ooze with flavour. Serve with warm, crusty bread.
- 250g Camembert or Brie cheese in a box
- A few chopped chives or some parsley or thyme leaves
- Celery stalks and toasted
- French bread, for dipping
- Set the oven to gas mark 4 or 180°C. Take the cheese out of the box and remove the wrapping. Place cheese back in the box and tie some string tightly round the box to keep it intact. Put the lid back on.
- Put the box on a baking sheet in the centre of the oven and cook for 15 mins.
- Remove from the oven, take off the lid, cut a large cross through the top of the cheese and pull back the rind to expose the runny centre. Place on a board or platter. Sprinkle with herbs. Serve with celery and bread. (Not suitable for freezing).
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.