A quick and easy curry for a midweek meal for 2, but easily doubled for a family. Using chicken breasts and a korma paste, the sauce is made with single cream
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons Korma paste
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned and sliced
- 100ml (3 1/2 fl oz) single cream
- A few toasted almonds, for garnish
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and fry for a couple of mins then stir in the curry paste.
- Add the chicken and fry for a few mins. Stir in the cream. Cover and simmer for 20 mins until the chicken is tender and the sauce thickened.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds for serving.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.