This tasty pasta dish needs just 4 ingredients and some seasonings and is ready in just 30 mins. A posh pasta in no time
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 150g (5oz) tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 100g (3½oz) Gorgonzola
- 100ml (3½fl oz) crème fraîche
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle for about 10 mins until al dente.
- Meanwhile, dry-fry the pine nuts in a non-stick pan for a few mins, stirring, until golden. Set aside.
- Drain the pasta and leave it in the colander. Add the Gorgonzola and crème fraîche to the pan. Heat gently, stirring, for a couple of mins until the cheese melts.
- Stir in the pasta and season. Serve in warm bowls, topped with the rocket and pine nuts.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.