Make these elegant morsels to serve with coffee after dinner – or wrap them in cellophane and pack into a pretty box to make a gift with the personal touch
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 100g (3½oz) dark chocolate
- 15g (½oz) flaked almonds, toasted
- 15g (½oz) pistachios, chopped
- 1 tbsp crystallised rose petals
- Baking tray, lined with Bakewell paper
- Put the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and leave it to melt, then give it a stir.
- Put teaspoonfuls of chocolate on the lined tray, spreading them a little with the back of a spoon to make discs about 4-5cm (2-2½in) in diameter.
- Sprinkle with the nuts and rose petals, then leave in a cool place to set. They can be put in the fridge for 30 minutes to set, then keep them cool.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.