Made with frozen fruits and honey, this fruity breakfast smoothie is a great way to kick off your day.
Prep time: 3 mins
Total time: 3 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 2 ripe bananas
- 200g (7oz) frozen raspberries or mixed frozen red fruits
- 150ml carton plain yoghurt
- 200ml (7 floz) semi-skimmed milk
- honey, to taste
- Break up the bananas and place in a liquidiser. Add the frozen fruit, yoghurt and milk and puree until smooth. Add a little honey to taste.
- Pour into 2 large glasses and serve.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.