If you don’t know what to do with your leftover goat’s cheese, just put it with some strawberries and honey to make this easy dessert.
Serves: 2 – 3
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 100-125g(3½-4oz) soft goat’s cheese
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3tbsp wild flower honey, or your favourite honey
- Sliced strawberries, for serving
- Turn the goat’s cheese out on to a plate.
- Halve the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds into a jug. Add the honey and warm it through gently, for a few secs, in the microwave. Pour warm honey over the cheese and fruit. (Not suitable for freezing).
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.