A quick and easy dessert that’s ideal for the festive season. We’ve made individual tiramisus in pretty glasses, for an extra-special touch
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 500g carton mascarpone cheese
- 90g (3oz) caster sugar
- 30g (1oz) dark chocolate, finely grated
- 2-3 level tsp instant coffee granules
- 100ml (3½fl oz) Tia Maria
- 24-30 amaretti biscuits, plus 4-6 biscuits to decorate
- Beat the mascarpone until softened, then beat in the sugar. Reserve 1tbsp grated chocolate and beat in the rest.
- Dissolve the coffee in 1tbsp boiling water and stir in the Tia Maria. Pour the coffee mixture over the amaretti biscuits on a deep plate and leave to soak for 1 min. Put a soaked biscuit at the bottom of each glass. Add 1 tsp of the coffee liquid to each one, reserving the rest of the liquid for later.
- Divide half the mascarpone mixture between the glasses, and then top with the remaining soaked amaretti biscuits. Spoon on the rest of the mascarpone and pour the remaining coffee mixture over it.
- Decorate with the extra amaretti biscuits and sprinkle over the reserved grated chocolate.
Nutritional information per portion