A real flavour of the Mediterranean – this quick and easy salad counts Gorgonzola cheese among its delicious Italian ingredients
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 200g blanched green beans
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 250g plum tomatoes, halved
- 200g Gorgonzola cheese, broken into rough chunks
For the dressing:
- 2tbsp olive and anchovy tapenade
- 3tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl, mix the green beans and onion slices with the tomatoes and Gorgonzola.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients. Serve alongside the salad, for spooning over.
- Accompany with warm ciabatta.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.