Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time:10 Minutes
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4 Rib Eye Steaks (about 150g)
2 Tsp OXO Beef Shake and Flavour
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Clove Garlic
1 Red Chilli, sliced into rings
1 Tbsp Chopped Thyme
1. Place all the ingredients apart from the steaks together in a large bowl. Mix well.
2. Add the steaks and mix so that the marinade coats them completely.
3. Cover and place into the fridge. Leave for an hour or so, or overnight if you have time.
4. Remove from the fridge 20 minutes before cooking. Place under the grill, or onto the barbecue, spooning over any of the marinade that remains in the bowl.
5. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side until cooked to your liking (exact cooking times will depend on the size/shape of the steaks, how you want them cooked and the heat of the barbecue/grill).
6. Remove, leave to rest for a few minutes and serve.
Per Serving: 262 Calories, 36g Protein, 0.5g Sugars, 12.4g Fat (of which 3.9g saturates), 1.7g Salt
OXO Shake & Flavour is sponsoring the Cookery Theatre at Woman’s Weekly Live, find out more here.