Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time:25 Minutes
Portion Size: 200g
1 Small Aubergine (Roughly Diced)
1 Courgette (Roughly Diced)
1 Red Pepper (Roughly Diced)
1 Small Red Onion (Roughly Diced)
1 Can Chopped Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
2 Tsp OXO Garlic and Herb Flavour Shaker
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 170oc.
2. Roughly cut the aubergine, courgette, red pepper and onion.
3. Place on a baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic and herb Granules.
4. Place in the hot oven for approx 15 mins.
5. In an pan place the vegetables, chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and bring to the boil.
6. Simmer for 5-10 mins
Serve with your favourite pasta and salad.
Add a little grated parmesan
Per serving: 158 calories, 3.1g Protein, 9g sugars, 11.7g fat (of which 1.7g saturates), 3.2g fibre, 1.3g salt
OXO Shake & Flavour is sponsoring the Cookery Theatre at Woman’s Weekly Live, find out more here.