Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Per portion: 115g
1 tbsp Olive Oil
4 Medium Chicken Breasts
2 Tspn OXO Chicken Shake & Flavour
2 Sprigs of Thyme
1. Lay the chicken out flat and carefully cut through the breast lengthways, cutting almost all the way through so it can open up into a butterfly.
2. Lay the chicken out on a board or a plate and sprinkle each side evenly with the chicken granules.
3. Heat a large heavy based frying pan over a medium high heat and add the oil.
4. Add the chicken breasts and pan fry carefully each side.
5. Place onto a baking tray. Using a peeled, place a piece of lemon zest on each piece of chicken and sprinkle over the thyme.
6. Place into a preheated (180C) oven for 6-10 minutes until all the chicken is cooked through and piping hot (Cooking time will depend on the size of the pieces – check with a thermometer if you have one)
7. Remove, squeeze over some of the lemon juice and serve.
Per serving: 75 calories, 11.9g Protein, 0.1g sugars, 2.8g fat (of which 0.4g saturates), 2g fibre, 1.3g salt
OXO Shake & Flavour is sponsoring the Cookery Theatre at Woman’s Weekly Live, find out more here.