If you love rocky road and love ice cream you won’t be able to resist this gooey dish. Packed full of soft marshmallows, digestive biscuits and melt-in-the-mouth chocolate.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs:Cheap as chips
- 397-405g can condensed milk
- 150g dark chocolate, melted
- 500g carton ready-to-eat custard
- 200g milk chocolate chunks
- 150g plain chocolate digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
- 200g packet mini marshmallows
- Ice-cream cones, to serve
- Pour the condensed milk into a bowl and add the melted plain chocolate and mix well, then stir in the custard. Pour the mixture into a freezer-proof container and freeze until it starts to set.
- Remove from the freezer and beat well. Stir in the chocolate chunks, digestive biscuits and marshmallows and then freeze until solid.
- Remove ice-cream from the freezer about 10-15 mins before serving, to allow it to soften. Scoop into ice-cream cones to serve
Nutritional information per portion