A delicious and fruity drink that can be made for kids or adapted for adults! From our friends at Woman’s Weekly
Makes: 1/2 litre (16fl oz)
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 250ml (8fl oz) apple juice or Merrydown Cider and Black
- 250ml (8fl oz) cranberry and raspberry juice drink
- 2 slices Pink Lady apples, optional
- Pour the apple juice or cider into glasses and top up with the cranberry and raspberry drink.
- Decorate with a slice of Pink Lady apple, if you like, and lots of ice.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.