This tender sea bass with a tangy, citrus salad is ready in around 10 mins and is impressive enough for when you’ve got friends over
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 1 orange
- A few sprigs of tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 fillets of sea bass, about 300g (10oz) in total
- Knob of butter and 1tsp olive oil
- Noodles and shredded cabbage, to serve
- Peel and segment the orange, catching the juices in a bowl. Mix in a few whole tarragon leaves.
- Season the sea bass fillets. Heat a pan, add the butter and oil, and when hot, add the fish, skin-side down and cook for a couple of minutes to let it go crispy, then flip it over and cook for another minute.
- Serve the fish on the egg noodles, cooked according to pack instructions, with the cabbage. Serve with the orange and tarragon salad.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.