Rise and shine and feel great all day with this super tasty breakfast idea — spicy scramble eggs with chapattis. This Thai-inspired dish is ready in just 15 mins
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- Large knob of butter
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- ½ large red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 6 baby plum tomatoes, quartered
- A few coriander leaves, optional
- 4 chapattis, to serve
- Put the butter, spring onions and chilli in a small pan. Cook for a couple of mins until softened.
- Beat together the eggs and milk. Add to the pan and cook them until scrambled.
- Stir in the tomatoes and coriander leaves, if using. Serve with griddled chapattis.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.