Don’t forget to buy your goody bag at Woman’s Weekly Live! – only £3.00 for £15.00 worth of goodies
Every year we get a bag of goodies together and offer them exclusively to YOU at Woman’s Weekly Live!.
This year is no exception – we reveal a small taster of the goodies you’ll be getting in your mystery bag below. You’re welcome!
· A brand new tasty spread from John West, either Tuna Mediterranean or Tuna Mild Curry (read on to find out more)
· A Free From Organic Flapjack without gluten, milk, peanut, egg and soya (more details below)
· An issue of Love To Make magazine with Woman’s Weekly, full of crafty makes and ideas
· A copy of Knitting & Crochet from Woman’s Weekly, packed full of triple tested patterns to knit and crochet
· 2 balls of yarn – to get you going on a mini project
· A Docrafts coloured paper pack, buttons and chalk board speech bubbles
John West Spreadables
Start spreading the news! just got a whole lot quicker, tastier and more exciting with new John West Spreadables, a mouth-watering range of single serve fillers to make the perfect sandwich just for you.
Whether it’s lunch at home or in the office, sandwiches are easier and yummier than ever with Spreadables – and at just £1 each, everyone can have the flavour they fancy!
Sensationally flavoursome Spreadables come in Tuna Mayo Sweetcorn, Tuna Mild Curry; Tuna Mediterranean; Tuna Mexican; Mackerel Wholegrain Mustard or Salmon Yogurt & Mint. Available from supermarkets priced at £1.
Agave Nectar Flapjack from Doves
Treat yourself to our new organic Agave Nectar Flapjack handmade in our Wiltshire bakery. We combine wholegrain oats with just enough agave leaf nectar for natural sweetness rather than processed crystal sugar.
These flapjacks are milk-free so we use sustainable palm oil, sourced from certified Colombian farms where wildlife and habitats are protected. They are also free from gluten, milk, peanut, egg or soya. What a great treat for the whole family, perfect for lunch boxes or a tasty snack on the go. Have you tried our other moreish flapjack flavours? You can find them here.
Please note, the contents of goody bags may vary to the contents listed above.
To buy tickets to Woman’s Weekly Live!
Call 0800 024 1212 between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday, the line is closed at weekends and on Bank Holidays. Phone bookings can be taken up to and including Friday 4 September.
Or print off the booking form and return it to us before Monday 31 August 2015.
Tickets are valid on any day and are cheaper when bought in advance
Child under 16 with an adult FREE
Child under 16 without an adult £3.00