Fill your home with fragrance
Scented candles are a wonderful way of adding a glorious aroma to your home.
Whether you love to surround yourself with a blend of dainty notes such as hyacinth and bluebell, or would rather smell warm and spicy ingredients like ginger and cimmamon, there’s one to suit all tastes.
Set the mood for an ambient evening with our pick of the best scented candles to shop right now, ranging from bargains that won’t break the bank to more luxurious buys.
Where to buy the best scented candles right now:
- Oliver Bonas Wild Primrose And Sweet Pea Candle
- M&S Green Fig Boxed Scented Candle
- Yankee Candle Honey Blossom Candle
- Cole & Co Ylang Ylang, Geranium And Neroli Candle
- Max Benjamin Rooibos Scented Candle
- L’Objet Elephant Pink Champagne Scented Candle
- Feu de Beaumon Wild Fig, Cassis and Orange Blossom Candle
- Neom Christmas Wish Candle
- Joules Rose Tomato Scented Candle
- Kenneth Turner Citrus Bergami Candle
- Botanic Garden Heart Ceramic Votive Candle
- True Grace Curious Classic No 45 Candle
- Urban Apothecary Violet Cassis Candle
- Jo Malone Sweet Almond And Macaroon Scented Candle
Oliver Bonas Scented Candle
Priced at £20, the Wild Primrose And Sweet Pea candle from Oliver Bonas is ideal for those of you love the summer. Housed in a box adorned with bright yellow, pink and blue blooms, it’d make an attractive gift for someone special too.