The only thing cuter than a wee baby animal is one that has an equally adorable name to describe it! Check out a few of our favourites below…
1. Super-spiky and super-cute – here’s the porcupette!
2. Just look at that face! This newborn otter is also known as a whelp
3. What big eyes you have, little stot
4. Meet the puggles!
5. Of course a baby puffin is called a puffling!
6. Twit-twoo! You looking at me, little owlet?
7. We’re not kid-ding – how cute is this pint-sized goat?
8. A baby that you can pop in your pocket – how can mother kangaroo possibly mind carrying her little joey around?
9. Before a hedgehog grows to full size, it’s known as a hoglet. Still cute enough to cuddle!
10. Don’t cria for me, little llama! This might be one of the most elegant baby names we’ve come across!
11. Did you know a baby orang-utan is called… a baby? This picture was too adorable not to add to the list!
Do you agree with our list? Let us know below!