These tasty fish, coated in a delicious Parmesan and sage mix, only need pan-frying for a minute each side – so they’re perfect for a quick, easy supper
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 1tbsp chopped fresh sage leaves
- 40g (1½oz) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 dab fillets
- 1tbsp seasoned flour
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Mix the sage and Parmesan together on a baking sheet.
- Coat fish fillets in the flour, then dip in the egg and coat in the cheese and sage mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the dabs in 2 batches, not much more than a minute each side. Serve with salad or green beans and new potatoes, if you like.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.