Whole brazil nuts coated in white, milk and plain chocolate. An easy way of making sweets for a party or for serving after dinner
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Skill level: Bit of effort
- 50g (1 3/4oz) white chocolate
- 50g (1 3/4oz) milk chocolate
- 50g (1 3/4oz) dark chocolate
- 50 whole brazil nuts, shelled
- Melt the three different chocolates in 3 different bowls, one at a time over a pan of simmering water. Take off the heat, stir gently.
- Dip the brazil nuts in the chocolate carefully to coat them, shake off excess chocolate and put the nuts on a tray lined with bakewell paper and leave to set.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.