A really big sandwich that is packed full with leftover Christmas turkey, stuffing, sausage and salad leaves. A quick and easy snack for 2 people that will use up any leftovers you might have.
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs:Cheap as chips
- 6 slices granary bread
- 6 tsp mayonnaise
- 6 slices cooked turkey
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 4 tsp cooked stuffing
- 4 cooked chipolatas, halved lengthways
- 2 handfuls of rocket and chard salad or other leaves
- 4 cocktail sticks
- Spread one side of each piece of bread with the mayonnaise. Top 2 slices of bread with the turkey slices and cranberry sauce.
- Put a second slice of bread, mayonnaise-side up, on top, then pile on the stuffing, halved chipolatas and a handful of salad leaves.
- Put the last slice of bread on top. Push 2 cocktail sticks into each sandwich to hold them together, then cut the sandwich in half and serve.
Nutritional information per portion