A quick and easy sunshine salad with a tangy lemon juice dressing, made from just a handful of fresh English ingredients that the whole family will know and love
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs:Cheap as chips
- 1 cucumber
- 2 small cos/romaine lettuces
- 8 radishes, halved
- A few small mint leaves
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the cucumber into 4, then cut each length into 4 or 6 wedges.
- Quarter each lettuce and arrange on a platter with the cucumber wedges, radish and torn mint leaves.
- Drizzle with a good slug of olive oil and some lemon juice. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.