Keep cool this summer with this thirst-quencher of fresh mango, oranges and passion fruit juice. Serve neat or top up with sparkling water or wine.
Prep time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 1 large mango, peeled, and stone removed
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 150ml (¼ pint) passion-fruit juice drink (we used Rubicon)
- Sparkling water or sparkling wine, optional
- Put the mango flesh in a food processor, or a large jug, and use a stick blender to purée it. You should be left with about 250ml (8fl oz) purée.
- Add the orange and the lemon juices, and then the passion-fruit drink.
- Serve neat, or top up with sparkling water or chilled white wine, if you like.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.