Enjoy making this simple summer treat. Creamy white chocolate and fresh raspberry cheesecake chilled and set on a dark chocolate biscuit base.
Prep time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 4 hrs 30 mins
Total time: 5 hrs 15 mins
- 12 dark chocolate digestive biscuits (200g/7oz)
- 60g (2oz) unsalted butter, softened
For the filling:
- 200g pack white chocolate
- 300g (10oz) cream cheese
- 200g tub fromage frais
- 250g (8oz) fresh raspberries
- 20cm (8in) non-stick spring-form tin
- Crush biscuits (in a polybag, using a rolling pin). Mix them with the softened butter and press the mixture into the base of the tin. Chill for 30 mins.
- To make the filling: Put the white chocolate into a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Let it melt without stirring. Take off the heat and let it cool for 10 mins. Beat in the cream cheese and fromage frais until smooth. Fold in the raspberries, crushing them a bit to get a pinky, marbled effect in the cheese mixture.
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base but leave it rough on the top. Chill for about 4 hours or overnight. Take out of the tin and put on a flat plate. Serve with a few more raspberries, if you like.