- 300g (10oz) blueberries and raspberries mixed
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp Cassis or raspberry liqueur (or water)
- 4 tbsp good lemon curd
- 200ml pot crème fraiche
- 4 small straight tumblers
1. Put half the fruit in a small pan with the sugar and liqueur (or water).
2. Heat gently, stirring until the juices start to run.
3. Take off the heat, pour into a bowl, add the rest of the fruit and leave to cool.
4. Stir the lemon curd roughly into the creme fraiche and divide half the mixture between the glasses.
5. Spoon just over half the fruit mixture on top.
6. Spoon the rest of the lemon curd mixture on then the last of the fruit. Serve straightaway.
Tip: Use a mix of fresh or frozen summer fruits if you like. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each glass, if you like.
Calories per serving: 290
Fat per serving: 21g
Saturated fat per serving: 14g
Not suitable for freezing