An alcoholic ice lolly for grown-ups or a frozen cocktail. It’s so easy to make, looks impressive and is nice and refreshing on a hot summer’s day
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- About 5 small strawberries
- About 10 sprigs mint
- 150ml Pimm’s
- 300ml lemonade, left to go flat
- Ice-lolly mould and lolly sticks
- Hull and cut the strawberries in half. Stick a lolly stick into each. Use a knifepoint to make a small hole in the top of each strawberry and press a sprig of mint into them.
- Pour the Pimm’s and lemonade into a jug and stir together, then pour into lolly moulds to about 2/3 full. Put a strawberry on a stick into each one and cover the moulds with a lid. Freeze until solid.
- Use the sticks to pull the lollies out of the moulds, but if they stick, dip the moulds briefly into hot water.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.