One for kids and non-drinkers, this alcohol-free cocktail is full of flavour. The tangy combination of orange and lime will be a hit at your party
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 3 parts (tbsp) lime cordial
- 15 parts (tbsp) fresh orange juice (2 oranges or 225ml juice)
- 1 part (tbsp) grenadine syrup
- Indoor sparkler, optional
- Pour the lime cordial and orange juice into a tall glass, mix together and spoon in the grenadine. Add a sparkler, if you like, and set it alight before serving. Take care!
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.