A simple and creamy risotto made with creamy goat’s cheese and delicious smoked salmon. It is very easy takes just 20 minutes to make
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 250g packet quick-cook saffron risotto
- 1 level tbsp green pesto
- 100g packet smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 100g packet soft goat’s cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the risotto according to the packet instructions, then stir in the pesto and smoked salmon. Heat the risotto through.
- Crumble in the goat’s cheese and season. Stir until the cheese starts to melt, then serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.