Perfect for a summer party, this golden rum punch has a warming alcoholic kick and is packed with tropical fruit
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 227g can pineapple in light syrup
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Juice of 1 lime
- 300ml (½ pint) cranberry and raspberry juice drink
- 2 tbsp rum (golden, light or dark)
- Ice cubes
- Orange and lime slices, to decorate
- Purée the pineapple and syrup using a food processor, or a stick blender.
- Strain into a large jug, add the orange and lime juice, the cranberry and raspberry drink and the rum.
- Add lots of ice cubes and slices of orange and lime.
- Serve in a punch bowl.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.