Evoke holiday memories and make a tasty Greek salad with chick peas, feta cheese, olives and sweet cherry tomatoes.
Cooking time:10 mins
- 410g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 small green pepper, deseeded and diced
- 12 yellow or red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 pitted black olives, halved
- 200g pack feta cheese, diced
- Small handful of flat-leaf parsley
For the dressing:
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Gently mix the chickpeas, cucumber, green pepper and tomatoes in a bowl. 2. Mix in the olives, feta cheese and parsley. 3. Whisk the dressing ingredients together, toss into the salad then serve.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.