Brown bread sandwiches with ham and a firey mustard and horseradish butter in it to give a real bite. Perfect for afternoon tea or picnics
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 100g (3½oz) butter, softened
- 2tbsp coarse-grain mustard
- 1tbsp hot horseradish
- 6 slices brown bread
- 175g (6oz) wafer-thin ham
- 1 punnet salad cress
- Beat together the butter, mustard and horseradish.
- Spread over the bread. Fill with ham, add cress, and sandwich together.
- Cut off crusts and cut sandwiches into quarters.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.