It may look like these cupcakes were painstakingly hand-painted, but they were created effortlessly. Find out how.
How to decorate cupcakes: What you’ll need
- Cake Stencils: Floral (ref 17637), Ornate (ref 17638), Diamond (ref 17639), £5.99 for 2; at Lakeland, (01539 488100)
- Edible Silk in Light Silver, Lunar Lilac and Gold Treasure, £2.59 each, all Lakeland, (01539 488100)
How to decorate cupcakes
- Place a laser-cut stencil over your iced cup cake. You can find our recipe for a basic cupcake mixture here.
- Roll gently with a rolling pin, and then dust with edible silk or lustre powder.
- Just lift the stencil to reveal the elegant design.
More fun cupcakes ideas