A money-saving ice cream dessert. These are cookie sandwiches with ice cream filling. It will liven up leftover cookies.
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- About 1½ tsp redcurrant jelly
- 6 peanut cookies, or any variety you have
- About 3 dessertspoonfuls of vanilla or strawberry ice cream
- Spread a little jelly on the flat side of 3 of the cookies.
- Scrape a spoon over the ice cream and put some on the jammy cookie. Sandwich with the other cookies. Serve with serviettes as the ice cream will dribble down your chin!