This berry mousse is so simple to make. Just add blended berries and greek yogurt to whisked egg whites. Spoon into glasses and chill for 1-2 hours.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 2 hrs
Total time: 2 hrs 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 300g (10oz) mixed berries (such as raspberries, redcurrants, and blackberries)
- 75g (2½oz) golden caster sugar
- 500g pot Greek yogurt
- 2 medium egg whites
- 4 sprigs redcurrants, to decorate
- Put the berries into a food processor with the sugar and blend together until smooth. Press through a sieve to remove the pips.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt. Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks and fold into the yogurt/berry mixture.
- Spoon into 4 glasses. Chill for 1-2 hours. Serve topped with a redcurrant sprig.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.