A quick and easy chicken and sun-dried tomato puree pizza. If you use ready-made pizza dough, it takes only 15 mins to bake!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 2 large ready-made pizza bases
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato puree
- 60g (2oz) ready-grated mozzarella
- 130g pack sliced Mexican Chilli Chicken
- 10-12 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Pea tops
- Set the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Put the pizza bases on a heavy baking sheet. On each pizza base, spread 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato puree.
- Arrange the sliced chicken and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 mins and garnish with pea tops.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.