A roast dinner cooked in one roasting dish with lamb chops with an Italian herb crumb and lots of frozen veg – all cooked in just 40 minutes!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
Total time: 50 mins
- 240g pack of 2 frozen New Zealand chump chops
- 8 frozen cooked roast potatoes
- 6 chunks frozen butternut squash
- 2-4 whole cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons frozen coarse breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon frozen Italian Herb Mix (we used Birds Eye), or herbs of your choice
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Frozen broad beans, to serve
- Set the oven to Gas Mark 7 or 220°C. Put the frozen chops in a roasting tin, add the potatoes and squash and garlic. Drizzle 1 tbsp oil over the lamb and garlic and season the meat. Cook in the oven for 20 mins.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, herbs and lemon zest with some seasoning and spoon over chops.Turn the potatoes and squash. Drizzle with the rest of the oil. Put back in the oven to cook for 20-25 mins until the crumbs are browned.
- Serve with broad beans, microwaved with more Italian Herb Mix.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.