Use OXO’s Roast Chicken Shake & Flavour to make simple chicken and vegetable skewers, perfect for grilling or barbecues.
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
1 tbspn Olive Oil
300g Chicken Breast – Cut into Cubes
1 Medium Onion – Peeled and Diced into Large Cubes
1 Red Pepper – Seeded and Diced into Large Peices
1 Medium Courgette – Cut into thick slices
2 Tspn OXO Roast Chicken Shake & Flavour
½ Lemon – Zest and Juice
8 Skewers (soaked in water)
1. Place all the chicken, lemon zest and olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
2. Cover and leave in the fridge for an hour.
3. Place the chicken, onions, peppers, courgette onto the skewers alternating.
4. Preheat a grill or barbecue and place the skewers under (or on).
5. Season well with the OXO Roast Chicken Shake and Flavour.
6. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side, ensuring that all the chicken is cooked through and piping hot (exact cooking time will depend on the size/shape of the chicken pieces and the heat of the grill/barbecue, so keep an eye on them whilst cooking and check them before serving). 7. Add more Shake & Flavour during cooking if required.
8. Squeeze over a little lemon juice.
9. Leave to rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
Tips: Can also be seasoned with OXO Garlic & Herb Shake & Flavour if you fancy a change.
Per Serving: 143 Calories, 19.6g Protein, 4.9g Sugars, 4g Fat (of which 0.7g saturates), 0.6g Salt
OXO Shake & Flavour is sponsoring the Cookery Theatre at Woman’s Weekly Live, find out more here.