Wake up to three of your five a day with this delicious fruit smoothie, packed full of goodness and lots of flavour
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 2 passion fruit
- 2 medium-size riped bananas
- 150g tub 0% or 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 200ml (7fl oz) semi-skimmed milk
- 100g (3½oz) fresh or frozen raspberries
- Halve the passion fruit, scoop the pulp into a blender, or a big jug. Peel the bananas and roughly squash the fruit in your fingers as you add it to the blender/jug. Add the yogurt and milk and whizz to a smooth drink or use a stick blender in the jug.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses, then add the raspberries to the blender/jug (no need to wash it out) and whizz to a purée.
- Spoon this on top of the glasses and swirl it in.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.