These delicious prawns with a chilli jam dip, so quick and simple to make. This would also make a great romantic starter.
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- Juice of 1 lime
- 12 cooked shell-on king prawns
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- About 2 tablespoons chilli jam
- 6 bamboo skewers
- Squeeze the lime juice over the king prawns. Push a bamboo skewer into the head and tail of 2 prawns, so that they are interlocking into a heart shape. Repeat with remainder of the prawns.
- Serve each one with a lime wedge and some chilli jam. To eat, peel the shell away from the prawns and dip them in the chilli jam. (Hand round napkins!)
Nutritional information per portion
fat 1.0g saturates 0.5g calories 35(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.