All your favourite pizza flavours on toast! What could be easier, tastier and quicker? Perfect for lunch, brunch and munching in front of the telly
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 2 English muffins, halved or 2 slices ciabatta bread, toasted
- 2 tsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 ready-roasted red pepper from a jar, sliced
- 6 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- A few olives, sliced
- A few basil leaves
- 2 tbsp ready-grated mozzarella
- Spread the toasted muffins or ciabatta with the sun-dried tomato paste and top with the red pepper and tomatoes. Add a few sliced olives and basil leaves and sprinkle with the mozzarella. Grill until bubbly and browned.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.