Dessert wine and orange liqueur combine to make this divine cocktail with a citrus tang. Perfect for parties, Christmas and as an after-dinner treat
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- Lots of ice cubes
- 750ml bottle of white wine
- 100ml (3½fl oz) Brown Bros Orange Muscat & Flora sweet wine
- 4 tbsp Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1 lemon and
- 1 clementine, each finely sliced
- A few fresh bay leaves
- Fill a large jug about a third of the way up with ice cubes. Pour in the white and sweet wines and Cointreau, and stir well. Add sliced fruit and bay leaves. For a non-alcoholic version, use Schloer Sparkling Grape Juice, elderflower cordial and orange juice.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.