Pappardelle pasta with a sauce of ricotta cheese, grated courgette, garlic and lemon stirred in. A very quick pasta dish to make for 2 people.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs:Cheap as chips
- 150g (5oz) pappardelle pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 courgette, grated
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water for 10 mins.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, stir in the grated courgette and garlic and cook for 3 mins.
- Add the lemon zest and juice and the ricotta cheese.
- Drain the pasta, season well and stir in the courgette mixture.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.