- 10 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 10 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 5 tbsp plain flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate soda
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Roll mixture into 15 balls, put on 2 greased and lined baking sheets.
- Bake at Gas Mark 6 or 200°C for 10 mins.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.