On a diet but still crave desserts? Try this lower-fat raspberry meringue crush. Made with quark and skimmed milk, these tasty little puds will soon be a firm favourtie
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 4 tablespons skimmed milk
- few drops vanilla extract
- 250g carton quark
- 150g (5oz) frozen raspberries, plus a few extra for decoration
- A few crushed meringue shells
- Stir the icing sugar, milk and a few drops vanilla extract into the carton of quark. Stir in the frozen raspberries and leave for a few minutes for the raspberries to start to defrost.
- Layer the raspberry mixture up with crushed meringues and decorate with a few extra raspberries.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.