Make your own honey and mustard balsamic dressing – perfect with rocket salad leaves for picnic salads.
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 100g-130g packet rocket salad leaves
For the dressing:
- 6tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 level tbsp clear honey
- 1 level tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Tip the salad leaves into a suitable bowl with a lid or cover the bowl with cling film.
- To make the dressing, spoon all the ingredients into a small jar, seal the jar and shake well to mix the dressing.
- Just before serving, shake the dressing again to make sure that it’s well mixed, then pour it over the rocket leaves, turning them to coat them in the dressing.
Feature: Sue McMahon
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.