Summer in a glass – these grown-up jellies made with wine and juicy berries are a breeze to make, delicious and they’re fat free too!
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 350ml rosé wine
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 5 leaves gelatine
- 1tbsp elderflower cordial, optional
- About 600g fruit: 250g each strawberries and raspberries, plus 125g blueberries
- Bring about half the wine to a simmer in a small pan. Take off the heat, sprinkle in the sugar and whisk in the gelatine, one sheet at a time, until it dissolves.
- Pour into a large jug, and stir in the rest of the wine and elderflower cordial, if using. Cool.
- Pack the fruit into 6 glasses and pour in the cooled, almost-setting wine mixture. Chill for 2 hours, or until set.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.