Peach shots have slices of fresh peaches added for that extra fruitiness. This is great for a summer’s day or for any occasion.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- Crushed ice
- 1 peach, sliced (stone removed)
- 2 Compal Essential Peach Fruit Shots in 110ml pots
- About 300ml sparkling rosé wine
- Put a generous amount of crushed ice in each glass.
- Divide the peach slices between the glasses and pour half a peach shot into each glass.
- Top up with the sparkling rosé wine.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.