A quick and easy to make vegetarian curry side dish or snack for 2. Ideal for using up leftover roast potatoes and frozen spinach for speed
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs:Cheap as chips
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 150g (5oz) frozen spinach
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 150g (5oz) leftover roast or boiled potatoes
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion, curry powder, frozen spinach and garlic. Cook for 10 mins to defrost the spinach and soften the onion.
- Add the potatoes, cut into even-sized chunks, and cook for 10 mins until hot.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.